If you’d like to donate your time and energy in any of the following ways, we would be so grateful!
- Every dollar helps. Click here to donate, or call 725-1461.
A volunteer to head up hospitality-this individual is responsible for forming a team of people that would provide refreshments for events and be at the event to help set up and clean up afterwards. This events peak in July & August.
- Volunteers for special events including our annual book & bake sale & community breakfasts
- Bakers & cooks! We often need refreshments for programs & breakfasts-get your Julia or Emeril on and join us!
- Volunteers to cover books
- Volunteers who are available on Saturday afternoons from 1-3 pm throughout the school year
- Volunteers for Storytime & summer children’s programming
- Presenters for special programs — share your special talents or skills with the community
- New board members-let us know if you have an interest in serving on our board. We will interview you to see if your skills and interests match the needs of the library. Call us for more information.
A volunteer to head the facilities committee: this individual would be in charge of managing grounds maintenance, HVAC systems and other short-term and long-term projects pertaining to the building.
- New area rug for children’s room
- A volunteer to take recycling to the Harpswell landfill once per month
- We accept books and DVDs in GOOD condition. We do not accept magazine, reference books, or books that have been written in or damaged.
Both monetary gifts and donated items are tax deductible with a gift or monetary receipt for charitable giving. These are available upon request of the donor.
And of course: THANK YOU!